BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Making Progress

I am super excited today because I am starting to make progress on my fundraising! I have made $60 so far and I am so thankful for those who have helped! It feels good to get started. I also started training this week. I trained on Monday and also this morning. So far so good. I just need new shoes because my old ones are giving me blisters. Other than that I really can't complain about how things are going. Our team is doing great as well. A fundraising project we started is going extremely well. We are selling Kolaches, made by my amazing grandmother. She makes the best Kolaches you will ever taste in your life. Our team will be delivering them over Easter weekend! I can't wait to thank all these people who have ordered from us. It makes me smile when people are willing to lend a hand and help with such a great cause. This also makes me thankful to have my mom healthy and able to do this with us. When my mom had cancer I never really thought I could lose her. She was a fighter and I think that made me even stronger today. I want to do this walk to help women every where and help give money to find a cure. It means a lot to me that people are supporting me and willing to help out.

Every little bit goes a long way and if you want to help out, here is more information on how to do so.

You can make a donation online by visiting my webpage on www.avonwalk.org (select “San Francisco” and then type in my name), or you can send me a check made out to “Avon Walk for Breast Cancer” along with the enclosed coupon. The funds go directly to the Avon Foundation where they will be put to very good use.

There is no donation too small, every bit counts, and of course, all donations are tax deductible.

Visit www.avonwalk.org for more information and if you have any questions, fundraising ideas, or words of encouragement, call/email me at (402) 326-0485 or mosskl@unk.edu


"Once you choose hope, anything is possible."


0 comments: