BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Consumed

Friday afternoon I sat down trying to decide what to write my column about. Reading through the list of choices wasn't really helping me because my mind was on one thing. The Avon Walk has my mind wrapped up and that is all I think about and talk about. People are probably getting tired of reading my blogs about this topic but I am consumed by it. This is not a bad things because if I wasn't consumed by it then there would be no progress. As of this weekend I have raised $140 and I am done with my first week of training. I am running out of fundraising ideas but I still have time. For my next column I want to write about a personal experience and I thought why not write about my experience with breast cancer. I understand I personally did not have breast cancer but I still experienced it. There are many stories I could share about my mother having breast cancer. They are not extremely happy stories but they are powerful. A powerful story is what people like to read so I am thinking of going this route. I am trying to not over do my blogging about the walk but it is exciting and something everyone should know about. Reading other walkers blogs have really encouraged me and I hope my blogs do the same for others.

0 comments: