BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Interstate driving=time to think

While driving back from Fremont today I was thinking of a column to write. I don't want to do anything about the news because I feel like it's all the same right now. Then it came to me to tell a personal story. I know I already did one but this one is very different. I am going to write about my ER visit and hospital stay three summers ago. They way it all happened was strange and I think it will make a good column. The part I think will catch people's attention is the part about where the nurse asks me questions when being admitted. If you have been admitted to the hospital you may know what I am talking about. There were two questions that caught me off guard and it made me freaked out to even be in the hospital. I am trying to think of a good starting point of the story because the incident occurred two days before I went to the ER. I have an idea of a good place, I just need to get going on this.

I can't believe we only have two weeks of school left. This year went by extremely fast! I can't wait for the summer to start but at the same time I wish it was next fall already. Hopefully I can get everything done on time. Hopefully I can figure out this web cam thing as well. Shouldn't be too hard...I hope.

0 comments: