BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Don't Judge

After class today I was thinking about what to do my video commentary on. I am not a fan of watching myself on camera, let alone hearing myself. So I am trying to think of a way where you don't have to look at just me. I want to tell a story, maybe a personal story, but nothing has come to me yet. I don't think I would be good at giving a review because I would just want to tell you the plot. So I threw that idea out. I think I would be more excited about this if we didn't have to watch them in class. That makes me sound like a big baby and I know its only three minutes of my life. How hard can it be to sit in front of my computer and say my column....not that hard. I will do get it done, its just the fact of doing it.

I am thinking about telling a personal story and interjecting a picture here and there. Bring the column to life a little more. I feel like I am always talking about the same thing so I will have to look deeper into my life to find something good. This is different for me because I am used to writing. As a Language Arts major we write papers all the time. I am so used to expressing myself in writing and not speaking my thoughts. That's why I like this blog, I can just sit down and blab about whatever. I am really enjoying this blog and I think I will keep up with it after the semester is over. But before that can happen I have to get that video commentary done. All I ask is no judging....actually when its my turn.....pretend not to be listening.

0 comments: