BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Glee

Yes I am indeed a Glee fan! I don't watch a lot of t.v since I do not have cable but Glee is on my list of shows to watch. I download their songs when they come out and I am even of fan of them on facebook. It's hard not to love Glee. Maybe if you don't want your life to be a musical I would understand not liking this show. But lets face it, deep down inside we all want our lives to be a musical. I think I love this show because I can't sing to save my life and I am secretly jealous. Who knows but I am hooked on Glee. I was bummed when I heard it was going to be on Tuesday nights instead of Wednesday because I have night class. But at least you can watch it online. If I couldn't watch it online, I would be skipping class. haha. Just kidding. I am so hooked on Glee and I tried to buy tickets for the concert in Chicago. My friend Caryn and I were super excited when we heard they were going on tour. But when we tried to get tickets online the first day....SOLD OUT. It was upset but hey at least it's back on tv. The new episode was a great start to the season and I can't wait to see what happens. Call me obsessed but I just can't help it.

0 comments: